Sunday, September 6, 2009

say cheese...actually, dont.

this august, we had some family pictures taken....i have been dreaming about this ever since i can remember...i've never liked "posed" pictures...and i've also never liked the idea of spending big money to get pics done...i ran across leah by word of mouth...she's just a young thing, and does photography on the side...she is very creative...and pretty...i think dodge had an instant crush on the girl...
so, this is a sneak peek...more to come!
here are grandma & grandpa with all the kiddos...

this one is my VERY FAV!

here is pic of all of us...love it

(notice dodge...prob showing off for leah...ugh.)

this teal-blue color is my very favorite color...i have it throughout my house....and i love how dodge's eyes show up here...my sweet pea


dawson was such a good listener...always eager to please & do everything that he's asked...isn't he just so handsome?! he did inform leah that he would NOT be kissing his mom for ANY pics.


my three men


cousins...

grace 3yrs, dodge 5yrs, grant 10mos, dawson 7yrs, jessi 5yrs

family

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these!!! Awesome photos!!! Cute family!! :)

    ReplyDelete