Friday, October 30, 2009

stuff that makes me warm-n-fuzzy

so, i went into hallmark recently....and the after looking through the christmas ornaments (yes, i am one of those "crazies" who think its NEVER too early to start thinking of christmas...it takes A LOT for me not to start decorating before thanksgiving...i at least wait till after halloween...:))

anyhooo....i saw these warm, soft knit mittens and freaked...love 'em! then i found a couple yummy smelling candles...by the seashore and sandcastle...i wasn't looking for "beach" candles, but i do love summer and love the beach, and they happened to be in my fav colors!! happy happy.

after a little more wandering, i find a "to do list" YES!!! i love lists...and i needed a new one for my fridge...and its in my fav colors too yet!!!

as i was checking out, the cashier lady says, "wow...these colors look really good together"...and i said, yeah...i'm addicted to these colors..

my mom told me that my first bedroom was the same faded bluish-teal color....kind of cool

and if its old and in my favorite color....i am even happier...some people dont get it....but there are few who do....anyone can have new stuff....but old stuff tells a story...has a little character



2 comments:

  1. Rachel- Love these things!! Great colors! Makes me feel like I'm at a spa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach, i love the chair... so adorable. Have you seen the book "listology" or something like that? I am so getting myself a copy because i too LOVE a list.

    ReplyDelete