Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i'm sick...ugh!


you know the expression....i feel like i've been hit by a MACK truck.....that is the best way to describe how i'm feeling right now.
so why on earth am i blogging!? because i'm plain SICK of laying around, and i thought if i did something distracting, it might take my mind of my headache. i've never had a migraine...but this HAS to come pretty darn close. i got up this morning and went right back to bed cuz it felt like my head was in a vice-grip. doug got me motrin & some dry cheerios and said he would just be in the barn if the kids needed anything.
so, i listened to dawson get up & get himself a bowl of cereal...he woke dodge up at around 9:00 (this is completely out of character...my kids are usually up at 6 am)...i proceeded to migrate to the couch and felt pretty good around noon...then the motrin wore off ... all my joints ache, i have the chills - then i'm hot, and my head HURTS!!!!!
meanwhile dawson & dodge made their own lunch - cheese sandwhiches. dawson folded THREE loads of laundry. i had a pop tart for supper and my big outing was getting the mail.
yuck....i hate being sick. i know it could be worse....this is really not a big deal.
i'm going back to the couch...talk to y'all later.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel
    Are you feeling better? I miss you... please come back!
    Shel

    ReplyDelete