Sunday, February 20, 2011

happy valentine's day

valentine's day is always just a special day at home...taking care to make it special, with candles and fancy dishes...well...fancy glasses anyway! i love that the boys get so excited by a table that is set extra special, they make stuff so fun!



packaging paper makes a great table runner...and the candles were from around the house...and my 3 favorite boys got a special sweet from me with a note for them
xoxoxo




chicken and rice...doug's favorite and the boys like too...so it was a very peaceful meal...everyone is happy!!

doug had the boys say something they loved about me...so sweet...
dodge: "i love it when she snuggles with me"
dawson: "i love her cuz she is always trying to make things special for us & doesn't even care if she gets anything or not"

LoVe.

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! So sweet, Rachel! I love this! Those are the best kind of Valentine's Days! What great memories :)

    ReplyDelete